Learn how we clean & disinfect your room.
We constantly update this Page
1. Operation at low capacity in the restaurant and the beach to ensure the right distance. Umbrellas and sunbeds will be provided with minimal consumption 5€ from the hotel’s bar where you will receive the key to use the sunbeds. 1 umbrella with 2 sunbeds per room, after use you lock and deliver the key to the bar. Sunbeds cannot be kept if the guests leave, for example, at noon, even if they return in the afternoon, because sunbeds must be disinfected, and all hotel guests needs to serve.
2. Intensive cleaning and disinfection in all contact points and rooms.
3. Disinfectant containers for visitors in common areas.
4. High food safety standards.
5. Specifications of social distance in common areas and beach.
6. Mandatory thermometer measurement with a laser thermometer upon arrival at the hotel during the check-in process and recording of the indications in the mandatory book of accommodation according to the GDPR standards.
7. Simple and fast check-in / check-out procedures contactless with check-in time at 15:00 and after and departure time at 11:00 at the latest, following the mandatory instructions from the state due to COVID-19.
8. A doctor available 24/7 to provide special care to our guests in case of suspected COVID-19 case.
9. We have designed a Suspected Case Management Plan which 100% follows the EODY Suspected Case Management Plan
10. Medical kit and laser thermometer available for our staff and guests.
11. The possible medical expenses for visiting a doctor inside and outside our hotel as well as the cost for COVID-19 tests are borne exclusively by the guests.
12. Electronic payment and only electronic invoices & receipts for all upcoming bookings.
13. Continuous training for all our staff.
14. After your check-in, the reception works remotely through the WatchApp & Viber application for your safety we minimize contacts.
15. The rooms, after being cleaned with disinfectant, are sterilized with UV-C medical grade lamps and sealed until your arrival.
16. The daily cleaning of the rooms has been suspended due to COVID-19 protocols, every 3 days there is a change in the towels and every 4th in the linen.
17. The tables in the garden are subject to the Snack-Bar and we follow all the health protocols. We do not allow non-customers of Snack-Bar to use them, move tables and chairs as they are located based on the distances provided by law.
18. The BBQ is not allowed due to COVID-19 as well as overcrowding.
- Wear disposable gloves to clean and disinfect.
- Clean surfaces using soap and water, then use disinfectant.
- Cleaning with soap and water reduces number of germs, dirt and impurities on the surface. Disinfecting kills germs on surfaces.
- Practice routine cleaning of frequently touched surfaces.
- More frequent cleaning and disinfection may be required based on level of use.
- High touch surfaces include:
- Tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, desks, phones, keyboards, toilets, faucets, sinks, etc.
• Housekeeping will be less frequent during your stay.
• Towels and sheets will be changed upon your request only.
• We offer two cleaning options:
- Either we clean it in the usual way after a customer leaves and keep it closed for 24 hours until the next one comes,
- Or we perform a thorough cleansing and disinfection using a steam cleaner on all room and bathroom surfaces.
• Clean and Stay Room Seal: we add an extra measure of assurance by placing a room seal on doors to indicate to our valuable guests that their room has not been accessed since being thoroughly cleaned
• Deep Clean Areas: Extra disinfection of the most frequently touched guests room areas – light switches, door handles, TV remotes, thermostats and more,
• De-clutter Paper Amenities & more: We Remove pen, paper, guest directory (you can find all the information in our web site) kettler , coffee and tea facilities .
• A disinfection team is being formed in our hotel, which will supervise the cleaning of the rooms and will specialize in cleaning rooms with suspicious or confirmed cases of coronavirus. In the event that the potentially ill cannot be transferred to a health center or the nearest hospital, a separate area created with strict distance and occupancy measures for the rooms and special cleaning will be carried out.
• Clean and Clean Again: Increase the frequency of cleaning public areas,
• We have deployed hand sanitizer around the hotel premises for your disposal
• Our staff is trained to avoid close contact and practice social distancing
• Throughout the new cleaning process, hotel team members will be provided with personal protective equipment and enhanced training designed to protect their well-being while continuing to deliver unmatched Greek hospitality.
For clothing, towels, linens and other items
Launder items according to the manufacturer’s instructions. Use the warmest appropriate water setting and dry items completely.
We wear disposable gloves when handling dirty laundry from a person who is sick.
Clean and disinfect clothes hampers according to guidance above for surfaces.
Remove gloves, and wash hands right away.
Outdoor areas, do not require disinfection.
High touch surfaces made of plastic or metal, such as grab bars and railings should be cleaned routinely.
Cleaning and disinfection of wooden surfaces (play structures, benches, tables) or groundcovers (mulch, sand) is not recommended.
Sidewalks and roads should not be disinfected.
Spread of COVID-19 from these surfaces is very low and disinfection is not effective.
Regular cleaning staff can clean and disinfect community spaces.
Ensure they are trained on appropriate use of cleaning and disinfection chemicals.
Wear disposable gloves and gowns for all tasks in the cleaning process, including handling trash.
Additional personal protective equipment (PPE) might be required based on the cleaning/disinfectant products being used and whether there is a risk of splash.
Gloves and gowns should be removed carefully to avoid contamination of the wearer and the surrounding area.
Wash your hands often with soap and water for 20 seconds.
Always wash immediately after removing gloves and after contact with a person who is sick.
Hand sanitizer: If soap and water are not available and hands are not visibly dirty, an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 70% alcohol may be used. However, if hands are visibly dirty, always wash hands with soap and water.
Always read and follow the directions on the label to ensure safe and effective use.
• The European Emergency Number is 112. For any Covid-19-related inquiries, dial 1135.