- At what time is check-in?
Generally hotel's apartments are available from 3pm. (Health First Protocols COVID-19)
- At what time is check-out?
Check-out is generally at 11am. Afterwards the rooms have to get cleaned for the upcoming arrivals.
- Is parking available at the hotel?
Regos Resort Hotel have numbered parking space for each apartment.
- What are the reception opening hours?
The reception is open from 08:00 am until 23:00 pm every day and our colleagues will be at your service. From 23:00 pm until next morning at 08:00 am you can call at night service in extention number "600" and Emergency Mobile Phone +30 69830 2552.
- Where can I see the hotel rates?/ How much is a apartment/night?
Our rates are calculated on a daily basis. Therefore we cannot give you a general overview of costs. But you can easily enter the arrival dates in our booking engine and our system will search the best available rates for you.
- Are the rates per person or per apartment?
All prices, unless stated otherwise, are on a per-apartment-basis.
- Why do the costs vary from day to day?
For one reason they may vary because of fair dates or other high season dates. Other reasons could be that the prices have increased since your last visit on our website. Generally rates will increase, the longer you wait with your booking.
- Is Wi-Fi available at the hotel/in the apartments?
Regos Resort Hotel WiFi is available free of charge in the apartments and in public area inside resort.
- Do you offer hotel shuttles, for example to the next airport?
Unfortunately, we do not offer a hotel shuttle. Our colleagues will be happy to assist you to find your public transport or will call a taxi for you which can transfer you from/to Makedonia Airport "SKG" in Thessaloniki.
- What is your cancellation policy?
We use two different cancellation policies, depending on the reservation you make: Semi-Refundable Reservations There will be a 30% cancellation fee for cancellations made up to 21 days before the intended date of arrival. For cancellations made during 21 to 1 day before intended date of arrival, we will charge of 50% of the total amount. For cancellations made after.
Non-Refundable Policy , in case of cancellation or no show full amount is charged. The guest will be charged a prepayment of the total price at any time.
- Where can I get a copy of my invoice after my departure?
Please contact our hotel team, which will send you a copy of your invoice. Due to Health First Protocols COVID-19 we don't print invoices.
- What should I do, if I lost or forgot something in my apartment?
Please contact the hotel directly. Our apartmentwill be cleaned daily, so that your item probably has been found by our housekeeping team.